Join APS CEO Paul ‘BJ’ Ransbury for the third installment in a series of video discussions on Loss of Control In-flight (LOC-I) causes, mitigations and comprehensive, effective training to overcoming the #1 fatal threat to air safety. This discussion centers on the tendency to go to solutions similar to those used by the military for upset training, the challenges and benefits of that, and how UPRT had to be refined differently to optimize effectiveness for all professional pilots.
The full video series covers the following topics*:
- LOC-I Causes and Mitigations
- LOC-I Escalation Spectrum
- Challenges with Military-like Generated Solutions
- LOC-I Accident Model
- Global Perspective
- Prevention and Recovery Paradox
- LOC-I Mitigation Equation
*Links to above listed videos will be added as they are published.