Join APS CEO Paul ‘BJ’ Ransbury for the fourth installment in a series of video discussions on Loss of Control In-flight (LOC-I) causes, mitigations and comprehensive, effective training to overcoming the #1 fatal threat to air safety. This video provides a detailed and animated explanation of the LOC-I accident model which represents where a pilot is at a given time in flight relative to an upset event that may happen.
The full video series covers the following topics*:
- LOC-I Causes and Mitigations
- LOC-I Escalation Spectrum
- Challenges with Military-like Generated Solutions
- LOC-I Accident Model
- Global Perspective
- Prevention and Recovery Paradox
- LOC-I Mitigation Equation
*Links to above listed videos will be added as they are published.