Expand Your Technical Expertise
Expand your technical expertise as a safety-minded and growth-oriented pilot. APS’s diversity of online Upset Prevention & Recovery Training (UPRT) courses and webinars support you and/or your team’s need for convenient self-paced 24/7 learning resources during the COVID-19 crisis. Please browse the tabs below to view our library of online learning options, or, fill out the form below to suggest a topic. Media coverage sampling …
- Credit any amount paid for online courses to your future full UPRT program up to $1000 per pilot
- Use downtime to learn critical academics related to UPRT and preventing Loss of Control In-flight
- Explore and understand more about UPRT options and best practices
- Find out important UPRT considerations specific to your aviation sector
Online Learning Center Options
Select a tab below to see available options for each online program type.
Online UPRT Academy Courses
The following courses offer deep dives into topics related to Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT) and related aerodynamic and physical concepts. Click on a course name below to go to the registration page for that course in our APS online academy. We are currently offering a 50% discount on any course including the All Access Bundle until July 31, 2020.
Customized Webinars On-Demand
Learn remotely by engaging your team with turnkey training and education options integrating a diversity of leading-edge technological tools:
- Multiple-presenters, dedicated moderator per event, HD video injections, live chat, Q&A mode, optional raise-your-hand-to-speak feature, private and shared polling, special offers, file handouts, and event-replay features for days, weeks, or months.
- Click on the box below for more information and topic examples.