APS has resumed flight operations at all of its locations. In an effort to ensure the safety and comfort of our valued customers and staff, we have implemented comprehensive, CDC-supported measures to maximize the integrity of a COVID-19 Coronavirus-free training environment.
Measures taken in accordance with state, federal and and CDC guidance include but are not limited to:
- Phone screening prior to scheduling and again prior to entering premises to see if they have had any symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with symptoms or have COVID-19.
- Doing temperature checks for all customers and staff when arriving at the facility
- Unless fully vaccinated, encouraging face masks to be worn but not required during close proximity to other customers and APS team members including in the aircraft.
- Seating re-arranged in classrooms to ensure 6’ social distancing
- Sanitizing spaces/furniture with approved disinfectant either nightly or prior to customer arrival daily, cockpits between each flight and simulator prior to each use as well.
- Unless fully vaccinated, the APS Team will wear face masks any time they are within 6’ of another person
- We are not accepting customers from international countries listed on the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website as Level 3 with Restrictions.
Please contact us with any additional questions on our COVID-19 mitigation measures.