EASA UPRT – FCL.745.A SOLVED
APS has a long history providing Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT) in Europe, and APS-approved UPRT courses go well beyond the requirements set forth in the recent EASA Advanced UPRT FCL.745.A guidelines. With that said, we will deliver exactly what EASA says you need and give you access to APS, the global leader in UPRT; and deliver this solution better than anywhere else. Guaranteed. Have a hard look at the courses below and look for the ‘APS-approved Solution’ label to maximize your safety investment.
Our ‘APS-Approved UPRT Solution’ UPRT courses efficiently and successfully help you develop the skills to prevent, or if necessary, overcome Loss of Control In-flight (LOC-I). We offer three EASA-compliant courses depending on your training needs.
Contact Us to Learn More
- All ‘APS-Approved UPRT Solution’ programs go well beyond the minimum EASA requirements and include all-attitude orientation required for the necessary pilot resilience in an upset event.
- Safety is our Cornerstone. We use all-attitude capable training aircraft certified for aerobatic flight to provide the greatest margin of safety possible.
- APS UPRT Instructor Pilots have extensive operational all-attitude experience, which contributes to your safety in the UPRT environment.
- APS’ Strategic Approach to UPRT is transferable and can be applied on any fixed-wing aircraft you will ever fly throughout your career.
- All APS Europe Instructors have Transport Category experience which enhances their skill in delivering UPRT that is transferable to line flying operations.
- APS has been delivering UPRT for over 20 years, and has devised the most effective UPRT syllabus in the world.
- APS UPRT has been put to use and documented in real world incidents that have saved lives.
- APS UPRT develops the resilience, discipline, and cognitive agility required in crisis to both arrest an escalating airplane upset, and recover if necessary.
- All courses are certified compliant with the requirements of EASA Advanced UPRT FCL.745.A Guidelines.
EASA Advanced UPRT FCL.745.A Program Options
Most training providers only have a single EASA Approved UPRT Solution. Although our basic Advanced UPRT Course goes far beyond every other EASA approved UPRT course in terms of effectiveness, simplicity of application, and sophistication of training design, we offer even more. That’s because nobody understands training to effectively combat LOC-I better than APS. We offer even better ways to develop skills in an instrument environment, better understand the full escalation of events that can lead to spins, and how to transfer your skills into the flight deck of multi-engine, two pilot crew aircraft.