APS, the global leader in airplane Upset Prevention & Recovery Training (UPRT) solutions, is honored to have the opportunity to offer attendees at the Asia-Pacific Airline Training Symposium (APATS) 2015 in Bangkok, Thailand a draw for a full day Airline UPRT Instructor Train-the-Trainer evaluation session ($2500 value). APATS 2015 runs on 15 and 16 September this year. Representing APS at APATS 2015 for this year’s offer is Dr. Sunjoo Advani with the International Development of Technology (IDT). Dr. Advani is a world renowned expert in UPRT consulting and advanced simulator enhancements for major airlines. The draw will be held during Session 7, Wednesday, September 16, 2015. Session 7 is between 1400 and 1500 hours Bangkok time.
APS Airline UPRT Train-the-Trainer Evaluation
The offer (above) at APATS 2015 is a full day APS Airline Instructor Train-the-Trainer evaluation (a $2,500 USD value) for the selected attendee, and includes the following:
- 2-hour Academic Overview Presentation,
- 45-minute Flight in an On-aircraft UPRT Trainer,
- 1-hour High Performance Jet Operations Briefing,
- 1-hour discussion on APS Airline Instructor Train-the-Trainer Processes,
- 1-hour Session in a Transport Category, Glass Cockpit, Advanced Flight Simulator Outlining Airline Instructor Train-the-Trainer Techniques and Challenges, and
- The lucky winner will also receive a tablet-based app (iPad, Windows Surface, or Windows 8 Metro) from IDT and APS.
- Evaluations are available in USA (Arizona or Texas) or Europe.
APS in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) Region
APS is actively developing training programs for dozens of airlines around the world. Publicly releasable relationships include Delta Air Lines UPRT and South African Airway UPRT programs. Pilots, directors of training, or training managers interested in better understanding APS UPRT services to the Airlines, should contact APS.
Airline Upset Training Services by APS
APS involvement in the Asia-Pacific region has been on-going since 2011 and – last year in 2014 – APS hosted a full-day UPRT seminar at Asia-Pacific ICAO office in Bangkok, Thailand. The Asia-Pacific region is addressing the Airline UPRT need aggressively and with a clear understanding of the forthcoming challenges in meeting the ICAO Manual on Aeroplane Upset Prevention & Recovery Training requirements. APS is looking forward to the opportunity to expand its airline, flight school and training center relationships in the APAC region.